How Do I Complete the NEWGA Membership Form Online?
- Go to Join NEWGA – https://newgagolf.com/join-newga/ , and type in the invitation code given to you by NEWGA. Fill out all the information during the membership process.
- You will receive an email informing you that your registration is pending.
- Once your application has been processed and activated, then you will receive an email confirming that you can now access the Member Area and register for an event.
How do I renew my membership online?
- Go to: https:newgagolf.com/member-area/
- Login as usual. It will say “your account has expired, please renew your account”.
- Click “Renew”.
- Select your membership type.
- Pay. (Once you have paid you can update any info associated with your account.)
What happens if I forgot my username or password?
- You can go to the login page
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Type in your email, you will receive a link to reset your password
I received my username and password in email, but I can’t log into the Member Area
- Once you’ve received your login information, NEWGA still has to process your membership.
- If you do not receive an email letting you know you’ve been granted access to the Member Area with 2 business days, fill out the form below.
I’d like to change my password it’s too difficult to remember.
- Make sure you login first with your current username and password here
- Then select Profile in the lefthand menu.
- From there you can change your password, address or any other profile information.